ERIN’S TOP 5
1. And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, they’re sharing a drink they call loneliness
But it’s better than drinkin’ alone.
– “Piano Man” by Billy Joel
2. She checks out Mozart while she does Tae Bo,
reminds me that there’s room to grow.
– “Drops of Jupiter” by Train
3. There’s a pretty little thing,
waiting on the King,
down in the Jungle Room.
– “Walking in Memphis” by Lonestar
4. Ilsa was an acrobat who went and fell in love with that Horatio,
the human cannonball.
– “All Kinds of Kinds” by Miranda Lambert
5. Well, she was precious like a flower
She grew wild, wild but innocent
A perfect prayer in a desperate hour
She was everything beautiful and different
Stupid boy, you can’t fence that in
Stupid boy, it’s like holdin’ back the wind
– “Stupid Boy” by Keith Urban
ANNIE’S TOP 5
1. Living just to find emotion
-“Don’d Stop Believing” by Journey
2. Have you ever been alone in a crowded room,
well I’m here with you
-“Dark Blue” by Jack’s Mannequin
3. I still think of you and all the shit you put me through.
And I know now, I know you were wrong.
– “Think of You” by Mr Mrs
4. And you don’t want to look much closer
‘Cause you’re afraid to find out all the hope
That you had sent into the sky by now had crashed
– “Konstantine” by Something Corporate
5. You know you’re doing better on your own, so don’t buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn’t matter if it’s good enough for someone else.
-“The Middle” by Jimmy Eat World